Wednesday, November 5, 2008

New projects in mind

Okay, so it's been a little while since I posted. I'm working on a couple of knitting projects right now, one of which is the Noro scarf you can find here. The others are Christmas-related and so I can't post anything right now, since my "fan base" is made up of mostly family members. Anyway, I'd like to post some better photos of projects when I get my camera back. I've also got some photo-related things I'd like to work on. 

My main crafty time right now is spent on knitting and reviving my journal, which used to be noting more than a place for whining but which I'm trying to make more interesting. 

I started by gathering a bunch of odds and ends that I've been saving and gluing them in, scrapbook-ishly. Heather, if you're reading, can you spot the thing you wrote (hint: it's backwards, it's blurry, and it's in German).

Journal Page
There's also the Great Wall of Movies, spanning 1999-2003, otherwise known as the Era of Cheap Tickets.

Journal Page
Anyway, that's it for now. Hope to get the camera back soon.

No comments: