Friday, February 13, 2009

It's Friday night, my back still hurts...

...but I spent a couple of hours last night knitting my blanket and watching Anne of Green Gables: The Sequel on Youtube. I have to admit that as much as I love my Anne Shirley, knitting while watching really helps. It's not the most action-packed movie I've ever seen. There's a good ten minutes of Anne and Diana chasing a cow through the a field. Sure, it's accompanied by some rousing fiddled cow-chasin' music, but still, TEN MINUTES.

Anyway, I think I may attempt a pair of socks tonight. I've reading up on the Magic Loop method and I'm intrigued.

And then there's this:

Sunset

Sometimes the sunset makes the view from my bedroom window pretty decent.

1 comment:

Mum said...

Holy cow! That's from your bedroom window!? I never would've recognized the view.