Monday, January 5, 2009

Post-festivities post.

Still no luck on the camera. I've been to Best Buy and Future Shop a few times to go bargain-chasing, but everything is always sold out by the time I get there. At this point I'm willing to just wait a couple of weeks and try again when they've got everything in stock again. I'll have a couple of things to show you, too. Kyle and I broke in my new acrylics and did a couple of paintings last week. I just got some canvases for my birthday, too, and I'd really like to do some more painting. I don't know much about it and I'd like to learn.

I have a few things I'd like to get done, too, since Christmas is over. I think it's time to finally bust out the new (to me) sewing machine and do a couple of things that I've had lying around forever. I also need to get down to the yarn store and pick up some more Silk Garden so I can get this Noro scarf started.

But it's back to class tomorrow (today?). That's the first priority I guess!

No comments: